Oracle DRM Developer job available in Genesis10 PLANO, TX
Oracle DRM Developer Job Description
Description: The Senior Developer designs and develops technology solutions in support of a multi-year reengineering program.
Oracle DRM Developer Responsibilities:
- Works with the full project life cycle which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Completes requirement and design analysis utilizing the BRD and Functional Specs
- Works with the Solution Architects and other members of the team to identify all requirements and development objects
- Develop Technical Specs based on the requirements
- Provides level of effort estimates for development work, including defects and change controls
- Reviews and resolves defects assigned
- Reviews and resolves change controls assigned
- Executes manual data loads as required to support all cycles of testing
- Completes Technical Unit testing
- Supports program testing efforts
- Provides update to Manager
- Creates, updates, and monitors interactions with vendors / product owners
Oracle DRM Developer Requirements:
- 5+ years of hands on Oracle DRM expertise.
- Functional knowledge of Master Data Management & Governance
- Expertise in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL with expert tuning skills
- Experience in Java/.NET development.
- Experience working in full iterative/Agile development environment
- Expert in Autosys (or other jobs scheduling tool) and Windows batch scripting
- Has completed work on back-end and front-end objects specific to performance tuning.
Oracle DRM Developer Desired Skills:
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs is preferred
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply! Only W2 candidates who are US Citizens, Greencard or EAD holders are eligible for consideration
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”