Database Administrator Job available in CyberCoders Pearland
Database Administrator Job Description
Database Administrator – ETL, Linux, MysQL – Great Culture!
We are looking to bring on a confident and self-contained individual who considers themselves a solid Systems Administrator/DBA. As for who we are, we work with clients to improve their facilities security through our management software. We were formed to offer customers a premier computer aided facility management consulting company in the Houston area. We also provide the critical service of assisting customers in getting their system up and running in addition to delivering reliable reports regarding properties and assets.
What You Will Be Doing
– SQL Statements in MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server
– Works as part of IT team on a wide variety of projects
– Designs, develops, and deploys ETL (extract, transform, and load)
– Ability to work both alone and as the leader or member of a project team
– Attention to detail is a must – particularly in the areas of application testing, quality assurance, and data integrity.
What You Need for this Position
– Integrating data from legacy applications to upgraded applications
– Converting data between MySQL, SQL Server, or other databases
– Working with web applications written in Java is a plus.
– (B.A.) in Computer Science or related field
– Prior experience as a DBA
– Microsoft SQL Server
– Java Web Applications
What’s In It for You
– Every Friday work till noon
– Work remote every other Friday
– Great Base Salary (up to 90k base)
– Medical Benefits
Database Administrator Required Skills
Systems Administration, Linux, ETL, SSIS, Java Web Applications, Active Directory, MySQL, Data Warehousing
If you are a good fit for the Database Administrator – Great Culture, work from on Fridays! position, and have a background that includes:
Systems Administration, Linux, ETL, SSIS, Java Web Applications, Active Directory, MySQL, Data Warehousing and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.