Customer Service Representative Job In Elkhart, IN
Customer Service Representative Job Description
The Customer Service Representative will provide technical and product information through an existing data base while resolving problems with customers with accuracy and efficiency, ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction through our call center.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls, technical and product related.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, troubleshooting, and requests about products.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete technical information using the appropriate methods/tools.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to insure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Interface with warranty requirements, providing customer support on technical related issues.
Customer Service Representative Job Requirements
- Problem solving and help desk experience
- Experience and knowledge in any of the following product categories; audiovisual technology, electrical components, kitchen appliances and white goods.
- Excellent and active listening ability
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent