Civil Engineer Job in Yoh Florham Park, NJ
Civil Engineer Job Description
Civil Engineer needed for a direct hire opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Eatontown, NJ.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- 3+ years of design Civil Engineer experience
- Strong experience in Land Development and or Stormwater Systems Design
- Expertise in AutoCAD Civil 3D
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Designing construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects
- Preparing engineering designs by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in Land Development design or Stormwater Systems Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Expertise with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
What are you waiting for? Apply Now
Recruiter: Brian Hurley
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.