Administrative Assistant Job In Corpus Christi, TX
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Administrative Assistant – Home Health
HomeCare Dimensions, leading Home Health Care Provider in Texas, is looking for a qualified Quality Administrative Assistant for their Corpus Christi branch.
- Preparing physicians orders/485’s/F2F for physician offices.
- Assists with checking the signed documents back in once returned from physician office. Responsible for field staff payroll-checking in all documentation.
- Calculating payroll and submitting in timely manner to accounting dept.
- Reviewing admit paperwork for accuracy.
- Files paperwork in patient’s charts, breaks down patient’s charts, scans all documentation into EMR into patient’s records on a daily basis.
- Faxes missed visit notes, communications notes, and other clinical documentation when needed.
- Files or scans notes into clinical records (EMR) on a daily basis.
- HomeCare Dimensions offers Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off
- Employer Paid Benefits: Dental, $100,000.00 company paid Life/ Accident insurance and long term disability
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical BCBSTX and Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Employee Paid/Voluntary: Vision, Short Term Disability, Aflac (Accident & Cancer) AVESIS and a great 401(K) Match after 1 year of employment.
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Medical Terminology knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of general office procedures is preferred